Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming.
All we can do is learn to swim.
Grief and loss are at the heart of so many major experiences in our lives, especially those we have little or no control over:
- The Loss of a Loved One
- Miscarriage / Pregnancy Loss
- Loss of an Important Relationship / Divorce
Grief and loss are so very hard for all of us, on such a deep and personal level.
The symptoms of grief are unique and different to each and every one of us.
- You may be feeling numb and disconnected from the people and world around you.
- You may be feeling exhausted just going through the motions of your day, feeling like you are slowly moving through a thick, dense fog.
- You may be feeling overcome with sadness, to the point where you do not want to get out of bed and face the day in front of you.
- You may be feeling an aching pain throughout your entire body.
- You may be feeling angry, not sad, not scared, just a deep feeling of anger.
- You may be feeling worried and unsure about your future and where to go from here.
**I specialize in supporting women who are grieving**
Please contact me today to discuss how therapy can be helpful to you. I look forward to hearing from you soon!