Grief and loss are at the heart of so many major experiences in our lives, especially those we have little or no control over:
- The Loss of a Loved One
- Miscarriage/ Pregnancy Loss
- Loss of an Important Relationship/ Divorce
Grief and loss are so very hard for all of us, on such a deep and personal level.
The symptoms of grief are unique and different to each and every one of us.
- You may be feeling numb and disconnected from the people and world around you.
- You may be feeling exhausted just going through the motions of your day, feeling like you are slowly moving through a thick, dense fog.
- You may be feeling overcome with sadness, to the point where you do not want to get out of bed and face the day in front of you.
- You may be feeling an aching pain throughout your entire body.
- You may be feeling angry, not sad, not scared, just a deep feeling of anger.
- You may be feeling worried and unsure about your future and where to go from here.
**I specialize in helping women who are experiencing grief and loss in their lives**
Please contact me today to discuss how therapy can be helpful to you. I look forward to hearing from you soon!