and that has made all the difference.
Therapy should be easy for you to access!
My favorite online video platform is called Doxy (it’s similar to Skype) because it’s safe, secure, fully encrypted and HIPPA compliant.
Although I currently live in Flower Mound, Texas outside of Dallas/Fort Worth, I’m able to provide online video counseling to individuals living throughout the state of Texas (where I’m licensed).
Why Choose Online Video Counseling?
- It’s convenient. All you need is a private space at home, at work, etc. and your computer, tablet or cell phone.
- It’s comfortable. You’re in your own personal space for your sessions.
- It saves you time. You no longer need to drive anywhere or take extra time off of work.
- It saves you money. You don’t need to find a babysitter for your kids as they can be home with you during your sessions. You also save money on travel to and from the therapy office.
- It’s confidential. You do not have to worry about anyone seeing you enter or leave a local therapy office.
What Can I Expect From Online Video Counseling?
Once you’ve scheduled your first session with me and have filled out the initial paperwork, I will send you a link to my online therapy waiting room. At the time of your scheduled session, all you need to do is click on the link and enter your name in the waiting room. Our video call will start shortly after you sign in.
It really is that easy!
Click here to learn more about Doxy, the mental health platform I use for my online video therapy services.
**I specialize in providing online video counseling to women living across the state of Texas**
Please contact me today to schedule your FREE 15-minute phone consultation. I look forward to hearing from you soon!