Are you curious about Online Counseling?
First, I believe that therapy should be easy for you to access!
My favorite online video platform is called Simple Practice (it’s similar to Skype) because it’s safe, secure, fully encrypted and HIPPA compliant. It’s also very user-friendly!
Although I currently live in Flower Mound, Texas outside of Dallas/Fort Worth, I’m able to provide online counseling throughout the state of Texas (where I’m licensed). I offer individual counseling for women, moms and moms-to-be.
Why Choose Online Counseling?
- It’s convenient. All you need is a private space at home, at work, etc. and your computer, tablet or cell phone.
- It’s comfortable. You’re in your own personal space for your sessions.
- It saves you time. You no longer need to drive anywhere or take extra time off of work.
- It saves you money. You don’t need to find a babysitter for your kids as they can be home with you during your sessions. You also save money on travel to and from the therapy office.
- It’s confidential. You do not have to worry about anyone seeing you enter or leave a local therapy office.
- It’s research-based. Research has shown that online video counseling is just as effective as in office sessions!
- It’s easier for you. You may not currently have a lot of energy to get yourself to a therapy office given your anxiety, depression or grief symptoms. With online counseling, you can still get help and support, even on the most difficult days.
What Can You Expect From Online Counseling?
Once you’ve scheduled your first session with me and have filled out the initial paperwork, I will send you a link to my online therapy waiting room. At the time of your scheduled session, all you need to do is click on the link and enter your name in the waiting room. Our video call will start shortly after you sign in.
It really is that easy!
Please email me today to schedule your FREE 15-minute phone consultation. I look forward to hearing from you soon!