During your therapy sessions, you’ll have a supportive environment where you can feel comfortable sharing your personal story.
It’s important that you feel heard, seen and understood during these sessions.
Together, we will build on your individual strengths to create small steps you can take today to start feeling better.
You should feel accepted right where you are in life, but also feel challenged to reach your desired goals for the future.
Therapy sessions usually take place once a week. You’ll find change tends to occur faster with homework. These assignments may include self-care ideas, books/other reading material, podcasts or simply areas in your everyday life to think more deeply about over the course of your week.
**I specialize in Women's Mental Heath**
Please contact me today to discuss how therapy can be helpful to you. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
I’m often described as friendly, empathic and easy to talk to. I’ve been married for 16 years and have two school-aged children. I enjoy spending time outdoors with my family, running with my Labrador retriever, reading anything and everything, and traveling to new places. I’m also an endurance athlete, and have completed multiple marathons and triathlons. I’ve lived overseas in France and Peru, and am proficient in Spanish. I currently live in Flower Mound, Texas, outside of Dallas/Fort Worth.
Licensure and Certifications:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist: TX4978 (2002)
- Licensed Professional Counselor: TX18768 (2004)
- Registered Play Therapist: T3412 (2005)
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy, The University of San Diego, San Diego, California (1998)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois (1996)
- Maternal Mental Health- Postpartum Support International & 2020 MOM
- Online Counseling- Zur Institute
- Play Therapy- University of North Texas