During your therapy sessions, you’ll have a supportive environment where you can feel comfortable sharing your personal story.
It’s important that you feel heard, seen and understood during your sessions.
Together, we will build on your individual strengths to create small steps you can take today to start feeling better.
You should feel accepted right where you are in life, but also feel challenged to reach your desired goals for the future.
Therapy sessions usually take place once a week. You’ll find change tends to occur faster with homework. These assignments may include self-care ideas, books/other reading material, podcasts or simply areas in your everyday life to think more deeply about over the course of your week.
Please email me today to schedule your FREE 15-minute phone consultation. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
I’m often described as friendly, easy to talk to and empathic. I’ve worked with couples, families, children and teens in the past, but I now focus exclusively on women’s mental wellness. I’ve been married for 17 years, and have two school-aged children and one Labrador retriever (who thinks he’s also a school-aged kid). I’m an endurance athlete and have completed multiple marathons and triathlons. I’ve lived in a few different states across the US, as well as overseas (and I speak some Spanish). I currently live in Flower Mound, Texas, outside of Dallas/Fort Worth.
Licensure and Certifications:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist: TX4978 (2002)
- Licensed Professional Counselor: TX18768 (2004)
- Perinatal Mental Health Certification (2018)
- Registered Play Therapist (2005)
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy, The University of San Diego, San Diego, California (1998)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois (1996)
- Maternal Mental Health- Postpartum Support International & 2020 MOM
- Online Counseling- Zur Institute
- Play Therapy- University of North Texas