Have you recently experienced a loss in your life? Grief is at the heart of so many major experiences in life, especially those you have little or no control over such as the loss of a loved one.
Grieving is a deeply personal process.
- You may be feeling numb and disconnected from the people and world around you.
- You may be feeling exhausted just going through the motions of your day, feeling like you are slowly moving through a thick, dense fog.
- You may be feeling overcome with sadness, to the point where you do not want to get out of bed and face the day in front of you.
- You may be feeling an aching pain throughout your entire body.
- You may be feeling angry, not sad, not scared, just a deep feeling of anger.
- You may be feeling worried and unsure about your future and where to go from here.
Please email me today to schedule your FREE 15-minute phone consultation. I look forward to hearing from you soon!