Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming.
All we can do is learn to swim.
Grief and loss are at the heart of so many major experiences in life, especially those you have little or no control over:
- The Loss of a Loved One
- Miscarriage / Pregnancy Loss
- Loss of an Important Relationship
Grieving is a deeply personal process.
- You may be feeling numb and disconnected from the people and world around you.
- You may be feeling exhausted just going through the motions of your day, feeling like you are slowly moving through a thick, dense fog.
- You may be feeling overcome with sadness, to the point where you do not want to get out of bed and face the day in front of you.
- You may be feeling an aching pain throughout your entire body.
- You may be feeling angry, not sad, not scared, just a deep feeling of anger.
- You may be feeling worried and unsure about your future and where to go from here.
Please email me today to schedule your FREE 15-minute phone consultation. I look forward to hearing from you soon!