can have an impact on a life.
I specialize in offering support to moms throughout the different stages of motherhood. Here are some stressors you may be experiencing in your own life:
- Trying to Conceive
- Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
- Postpartum Mood Changes
- Parenting Challenges
- Marital Changes
- Stay-At-Home Mom
- Working Mom
- Launching/Empty Nest
Motherhood is such a joyful and stressful time in a woman’s life, from trying to conceive to raising kids to becoming empty nesters. Your expectations and your reality of motherhood may be very different from each other.
Everyone’s motherhood journey is different and unique to them.
- You may have believed that getting pregnant and having kids would be easy, but many of us did not find this to be true.
- You may have finally gotten pregnant and then experienced a miscarriage/pregnancy loss, and you’re now grieving the loss of your baby.
- You may be in your first year postpartum, and just not feeling like yourself. You may be experiencing excessive worry or sadness or just plain feeling overwhelmed about taking care of a new little one.
- You may be feeling judged and pressured by others to mother your children in a way that does not resonate with you as a mom.
Becoming a parent really does change everything.
The dynamics between you and your partner are different. You are no longer just focused on each other, but are now focused on raising children together as well.
There is also your ever-changing relationship with your child/ren as they grow and mature, making the stages of motherhood both amazing and challenging for us all.
**I specialize in maternal mental health**
Please contact me today to schedule your FREE 15-minute phone consultation. I look forward to hearing from you soon!